Requests for an official or unofficial copy of your transcript can be made by completing this form and returning the signed copy to Records can be sent electronically at your specific request. PLEASE NOTE, THIS FORM IS FOR ALUMNI ONLY. CURRENT ONLINE STUDENTS SHOULD CLICK THE ONLINE BUTTON ON THE HOME PAGE AND SCROLL DOWN TO THE TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM.

Effective immediately, the registrar's office no longer maintains or provides copies of alumni immunization records. If you need copies of those records, you should contact the provider who administered the immunization.

If you have further questions about how to request records, please email us at